Dear Conference participants,
Let us inform you about the CPPC 2013 program at glance.
The Scientific conference program will consist of:
- Optional pre-conference workshops
- Twelve invited lectures delivered by leading experts in positive psychology
- Oral presentations in parallel sessions given by presenters from 26 countries
- Poster section
- Student session
Oral and poster presentations will cover the following topics:
- Theory and Methodology of Positive Psychology
- Positive Personality Development
- Quality of Life, Well-being, Flourishing
- PP at Work and Organizations
- Positive Side of Human Relationships
- Positive emotionality
- Life Challenges and Posttraumatic Growth
- Health and Wellness
- Positive Education
- Positive Psychotherapy and Interventions
- Meaning, Values and Spirituality
- Character Strengths and Protective Factors in Personality
- Self-regulation, Motivation, Autonomy, and Self-determination
- Positive Psychology in Sports
- Positive Psychology in Cultures and Societies
CPPC 2013 Preliminary program:
Wednesday, May 22, 2013
Registration of the conference participants will start at 9 am at the conference venue. The pre-conference workshops will take place from 9.30 to 12.30.
The Opening Ceremony will start at 2 pm in the main Conference Hall and will be immediately followed by the invited lectures by leading experts in positive psychology.
At 6 pm all conference participants are invited to join the Welcome Party featuring a live Czech folk music performance.
Thursday, May 23, 2013
Conference session will take place from 8.30 am to 5.30. pm consisting of invited lectures, oral presentations in three parallel sessions and a poster section.
Friday, May 24, 2013
Conference session will take place from 8.30 am to 3 pm consisting of invited lectures, oral presentations in three parallel sessions and a poster section.
The Conference Closing Ceremony will be held on Friday at 3.30 pm.
A more detailed CPPC 2013 Conference program will be available early in April 2013.